Monday 23 April 2012

New work from Abby

Hello everybody! After seeing Kayleigh's wonderful new work, I though I would share what I have been up to over the last week. I'm working on some new illustrations - subjects that I haven't tackled before but I'm really enjoying them! I'm hoping to offer custom pet illustrations soon, so have been working on example animal portraits. Here's the first, my mum's beautiful cat, Yoda.




And here are the beginning stages of a new flower and vase illustration. I loved producing such detailed line work for this piece. I will bring you the finished piece when it's, em, finished :)


1 comment:

Rachel Lewis Illustration said...

So lovely! That line work must take you ages! Really like it. This has inspired me to show some of my work! Will get to it... x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...