Friday 4 May 2012

FRIDAY FIX: QUOTES







images: weheartit

Cheesy as quotes might be, I kind of love that. I think sometimes a silly hand written note can be the most inspirational thing, it can keep you truly motivated or just make you smile. I watched Talledega Nights this week and loved the silliness of the quotes they stood by and basically built their life on 'If you ain't first, you're last' and 'Shake and bake!' I love having little post its, old receipts, scraps of paper with silly sayings on, they remind us not to take things too seriously, or they can have a powerful, inspirational effect. I also thought the hand drawn type was pretty effin' cool ♥ 

What are your favourite quotes/ sayings? ♥

Have a super cool weekend lovelies ♥ 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...