Wednesday 20 April 2011

Tea & Crayons Collaborative Sketchbook


I don't know if any of our lovely crayonettes know yet, but us T&C ladies have a humble little sketchbook travelling the UK between our homes. I (Kayleigh) am the third to receive the sketchbook, and as I have been drawing in it this evening I thought it was time that I showed you some pics.




Here's a sneek peek of a page I've been working on, and below are snippets of pages by Rachel L and Fritha (contributors 2 and 1)





I was just writing on my personal blog about how I keep browsing through the sketchbook :) It looks so good so far, and I absolutely love looking through others' sketchbooks. I find it so inspiring, and I often like sketchbook work better than a final piece. It somehow feels more real, true - almost raw...


Anyway, that's our sketchbook so far and I can not wait to see it as it gets progressively thicker with work. I hope you like the snippets I've shown you this evening.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Aaah it looks amazing! I can't wait to see it x :D

Rachel Lewis Illustration said...

Eeee! Looks so cool! And really weird seeing you holding it Kay - if that makes sense?? Ahaha

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...