Friday 10 February 2012

FRIDAY FIX: SWEET TREATS

fancy filigree number 6 by VINTAGE CONFECTIONS
 custard cream screen printed cushions by WHATNIKKIMADE

vintage teapot by NORTHSTAR VINTAGE

neon pink letter tote by FIELDGUIDED

sweet by I'M YOUR PRESENT










As it's nearing Valentine's day and the little local shops and cafes are covered with a sprinkling of red and pink hearts, Lana del Rey is on repeat and our lovely Abby is more loved up than ever! (see her darling twitter feed) I thought it would be rather sweet to share some of the sweetest treats I've spotted on etsy. I started off with a sort of tea and biscuits theme, how amazing are the custard cream cushions? You could host tea parties with the cutest tea pot I've ever seen! Perfect perspex (well acrylic) words to brighten up any dress, for all of you with dates to attend! Pastel coloured candy numbers (and letters, too! Sweetie initials for your sweetheart? You'll be straight in the good books!) I hear these are perfect wedding favours/ place settings as well! *wink wink* And finally, a darling tote bag with my favourite colour (PINK) neon lettering, such a fab place to store keepsakes, sweets, wild flowers you've picked!

I am a few days early on this post but it might inspire you over the weekend for all your sweetheart finishing touches for the perfect Valentine's day! Have a lovely one darlings!



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...