Wednesday 2 November 2011

Hello..

Hello lovely followers! It's Abby here. I haven't posted here in a while but today I took the absolute perfect photos for the Tea & Crayon blog! I work in a beautiful little chocolate shop (Gorvett & Stone) and as well as making chocolate, we make tea! (And coffee, hot chocolate etc..) Our display shelves that aren't full of chocolate are full of the most stunning tea cups and teapots!






As you can probably tell, it's a beautiful place to work!

In the meantime I've been busy posting lots on my blog. Here are some of my latest illustrations; I hope you like them!









Each photo links to my blog post about the illustration, so do have a look if you have time! :) The final images show a tutorial I recently completed for Digital Arts! I was so honoured when they asked me to write a tutorial. Those guys have been a great support throughout my career so far. This issue is still available in the shops if you wish to buy! (As is Company's High Street Edit, featuring three Tea & Crayons illustrators! So do have a look if you see it in the shops!)

Have a wonderful weekend (it's close!) everyone! Abby x

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...