Thursday 25 August 2011

Hello from Fritha and Lionheart pics

Hi Tea and Crayon friends! Fritha here, I'm sorry its been so long since I've posted, I am coming up to being six months pregnant and have baby brain in a major way :)
I thought I would share with you some recent illustrations I did for
Lionheart magazine. We at tea and crayons HQ are super excited about this up and coming magazine so it was lovely to be part of the first edition. The first illustration is for a piece on Pat Albeck who is a pretty amazing lady if you've never heard of her before, I cant wait to read what she has to say.
The next illo was for a Temperley piece, I was in love with the dress so it was a pleasure to work on. As you can see two quite different types of illustrations! I'm usually a big fan of strong bright colours so it was a challenge to draw something more floaty and feminine but I think it worked out well :)
Hope you like! xoxo

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...