Tuesday 14 December 2010

We Illustrate - Music

Well! I thought I was being all organized last week when I emailed the girls on Sunday to let them know what my theme would be...and then forgot to post about it all week on here!

So the theme a little backdated is Music! I thought music is a good subject as it is so personal and songs can mean different things to different people and touch them in different sorts of ways. My idea was to illustrate the lyrics of our favorite songs..

Then I started to think what was my favorite song and became a little stuck! I *think* I'm probably going to to go with the Pixies 'Winterlong' and I do love it so..

Anyways, what have you been up to this past week? Sorry I haven't posted much, I know alot of the tea and crayons ladies have been poorly sick recently, myself included.

I did however end up going to London with my mum and we went to basically all the museums! It was great though probably the V&A was my favorite.

We went to the Tate Modern book shop and picked up an issue of Balled Of..look at my proudness as I show off my work to the rest of the shop hehe :)


Sorry for bad quality pics! Taken with my phone although my mum took some better ones xoxo

4 comments:

Daria Hlazatova said...

love the illustrations! great job!! :D

● Sandra Dieckmann Illustration ● said...

Oh great job! Nice to see you as well ;D
My polar bear is right next to yours ;D xxx

Unknown said...

looks gorgeous in print!!

Tigerlilly Quinn said...

Thanks guys! And Sandra I was so chuffed to be next to yours!! :D xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...