Sunday 3 June 2012

New work from Kayleigh

Hello lovelies. First of all I have to say JUST TWO DAYS UNTIL TEA & CRAYONS ARE AT UNCONTAINED IN SHOREDITCH!! How exciting! You best be there guys! Which also leads me to say a massive thank you to all the lovely ladies who have supported us over on twitter by posting about Tuesday - Harriet, Jo, Anna, Kerri Ann, Danielle, and Avril. We really appreciate it so thank you so much. Each name is linked to their post so check them out guys.


I just thought I'd blog to show you the latest commission I've completed. I was asked to paint a pet chihuahua called Phoebe. Isn't she a cutie?




I'm always interested in taking commissions guys, so feel free to email me (kaybluck[at]hotmail[dot]com) if you would like to enquire about one. Have a great Jubilee Bank Holiday weekend. Unfortunately I'll be working.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Massively cute - ace painting!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...