Tuesday 22 February 2011

Paperchase

Hey crayon lovers :)

I thought would pop you a line as its been a while, sorry about that!

Mainly whats new with me is that the super cute chain Paperchase have bought one of my designs (yay!) you can see more over on my
blog as I don't want to be too much of a brag ;)

I have also been working on a super secret children's book, I promise I will show you peeks as soon as I can! I love working on children's books as it means it can be as colourful as I like!

Over at Tea and Crayons HQ we are putting the final touches to our mail outs :) they are looking SO pretty if I do say so myself (original photo from Abby).

Its so lovely working with these talented ladies!


Whats new with you guys? xoxo

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...