Sunday 6 February 2011

New Illos from Tigerlilly Quinn

Hey Tea and Crayons fans :) I thought I would share with you some of my recent illustrations. I have been trying out a new kind of new style as I felt I was getting in a bit of a rut with the work I was doing..


I know its so important as an artist to have your own unique style and I like to hope that my new more fashiony type pieces reflect my style but also bring something new!


(I hope that made some sort of sense I'm really not the most eloquent writer!)




The top two were part of an attempt to draw 'what I wore' and the third was simply a made up piece.. I hope you like them!


Happy Sunday afternoon, I'm off to make a cup of earl grey! xoxo

1 comment:

Tomas and Jones said...

Loving the direction of your fashion illustrations! The poses are really great too & represent your style really well I think. x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...