Monday 22 November 2010

Fritha Illustrates - Strangers

I have to say I felt really daunted by this prompt as it seemed like a major challenge. I am the first to admit I'm not really very good at actually drawing things as how they are. I can draw from my imagination fine but if I get myself worked up about something actually looking like something sometimes it just doesn't quite work.

Well this lunch time I went to Boston Tea Party in Bristol and tried to spy some strangers. I sat opposite this guy and pretended I was doing anything other than drawing him. I guess he might have worked at the bank or the travel agent because of his badge...

I only had a red pen so he is red

I actually am kinda pleased with the result, it encorperates my style without trying to hard to be what it is supposed to be I think!

Hope you like! xoxo

2 comments:

Rachel Lewis Illustration said...

Stranger Danger! Heh love it!

I really like this Fritha; has a cartoon quality to it that I love, still retains your style but works really well! Good stuff!

I am as yet unable to find someone suitable... the hunt continues....

Neon Whispers said...

Great job Fritha - so clearly yours but something different if that makes sense. Well done you! x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...